GT 2100/2125/2150 Series Manual Sliders for ICU and CCU Appl
In the healthcare field, large access areas are required for the trouble-free transport of beds gurneys and other medical equipment, especially in intensive care and cardiac-care units. The new GT 2100, GT 2125 and GT 2150 Manual Sliders have been designed to allow users to stack the sliding door and swing panel to one side allowing full opening access.
The GT2100 series is the solution where air quality control is needed, especially rooms designated as "infection control" where airborne germs must be kept from spreading to other areas. They are also ideal for corridors where air quality in rooms must be maintained in case of fire. Heavy-duty rollers and standardized parts make this series extremely reliable and very easy to maintain.
• Tested and rated for air and smoke infiltration by an independent test lab as outlined by UL and NFPA
• Operate as sliding doors with the option for full breakout using a swing panel or partial breakout using a fixed panel
• GT 2100 is trackless, full breakout
• GT 2125 is trackless, features fixed sidelights, partial breakout
• GT 2150 has a floor track, full breakout
• All are available in two, three and four panel door packages with telescoping units available in three and six-panel door packages