GT System 500 Low Energy ADA
The GT System 500 low energy ADA* swing door operator provides all the necessary features to accommodate the access needs of the elderly and physically challenged. This is the premier heavy-duty, low energy conversion unit built to handle your high traffic requirements. This sturdy and durable unit allows operation in an automatic or manual mode.
The Magnum microprocessor controller is standard with the unit and is designed for total flexibility. The microprocessor incorporates "sensitivity adjustments"** and "push-n-go" features and allows operators to adjust speed control, safety and activation circuits.
• Easy manual operation
• Basic electronic or microprocessor control systems available
• Adjustable closing speeds for safety and energy savings
• Optional length headers for improved appearance
• Additional safety devices easily added
• New side-load header makes installation and maintenance easier and faster
*All features, components and accessories meet ANSI 156.19 standards. They are also CSA/CUL and UL approved and comply with ANSI 117.1 and the Low Energy Operator section of ADA.
**Sensitivity Adjustment features may be affected by windy conditions.